Sewage Clean Up
SERVPRO of Rio Rancho and Sandoval County provides 24-hour emergency contaminated water damage cleanup service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Rio Rancho and Sandoval County. Any water damage in your facility is bad, especially when the water contains potentially harmful bacteria that can affect the health of occupants and the value of your property. Toilet overflows, sewage backups and other black water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly messes; these biohazardous damages also introduce harmful microorganisms into your building, as well as the moisture necessary to ensure their continued growth.
A mop and common cleaning products may not be enough for black water intrusions. SERVPRO of Rio Rancho and Sandoval County is trained to safely clean and restore your building utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water.
- Measure temperature and humidity for drying analysis.
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect the premises.
- Perform emergency water extraction.
- Move and block furniture.
- Provide floor service.
- Inspect carpet and padding.
- Apply necessary treatments including disinfectants and deodorizers.
- Utilize and monitor drying equipment.
- Dispose of refuse.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Call us today – (505) 891-2345