What is a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC)?
SERVPRO of Rio Rancho and Sandoval County is providing the following content only and has copied it directly from: https://www.disasterassistance.gov/get-assistance/forms-of-assistance/4627/1/805
“A Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) is a readily accessible facility or mobile office you can visit for information about Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) or other disaster assistance programs, or for questions related to your case. The DRC Locator allows you to find the hours, services, and locations of nearby DRCs.
Some of the services that a DRC may provide include:
· Application for disaster assistance
· Help understanding disaster recovery assistance and programs for survivors
· Help understanding any written correspondence received from FEMA
· Housing assistance and rental resource information
· Answers to questions, resolution to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance
· Status of applications submitted to FEMA
· Help obtaining and understanding information on Small Business Administration (SBA) assistance programs
Please click the link above to read more.
SERVPRO of Rio Rancho and Sandoval County (505) 891-2345...Here to help!